Have you ever dreamed?
Have you ever dreamed about your home being:
- Set in a mountain meadow?
- In a warm valley surrounded by lush green mountains?
- On a clear, sparkling, river reflecting the land and seasons?
- A part of a beautiful neighborhood?
- In a small, unique city with a wealth of character, history and civic pride?
- In British Columbia’s Boundary Country with easy access to the Okanogan Valley, Vancouver, Christina Lake and Spokane, Washington
- The best wilderness in south-central British Columbia
Then come share the dream with us in
RIVERSIDE MEADOWS IN
GRAND FORKS, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Riverside Meadows is a subdivision of 19 lots, which range from one-half to one-quarter acre in size. Some of them back onto the Granby River, while others back onto Observation Mountain and have splendid river views. They are located on a western extension of Riverside Drive. The neighborhood these lots create ends in a keyhole close. There is no through traffic. They all have complete city services: electricity, water, sewer, natural gas, cable and storm sewers. It could be your natural paradise.
Grand Forks is located on Highway 3, west of Christina Lake and east of Osoyoos. Located right on the 49th parallel, it has been a mining community, and currently has a strong agricultural and forestry base. Grand Forks has a wealth of services. The citizens of this small city take great pride in their Doukhobor heritage.
There are architectural controls with minimum size requirements. At the same time, there is flexibility so you can realize your own personal dream.
It is truly the "jewel" of southern British Columbia.